Element Tv - Element 40" TV shuts off randomly

Dec 12, 2013
review #463433

I bought an Element 40" TV from Target .The TV shuts off randomly .

I tried for weeks to get Target to take care of the problem and they referred me to the manufacturer ( of some company posing as Element) . At first they said that it would be covered for a tech to come to my house and fix it , then they wanted me to ship the TV to them . What was a real game changer was the fact that they wanted me to lock up $400 on a credit card and they would send a replacement TV while mine was being repaired . That, in addition to having to spend $45 to pack it and ship it to them .

Finally they referred me back to Target , and they said it was a factory warranty .

Tired of playing games .Will never shop in Target and never buy any Element products

c2c4472
Had an experience with Element Tv?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jules

Jan 09 Lincoln, Nebraska

Same story here. Although the TV did last almost one year to the day I purchased it at a Black Friday sale at Target. Still, one year for a tv isn't very good -- even for a budget brand.

2 0 Reply

Jan 06 Austin, Texas

I have the same problem, I took the first one I bought on Black Friday back and exchanged it for another. It shuts off whenever it feels like it. This TV is *** and they should stop producing them. Never will I purchase anything with the word ELEMENT on it.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Element Tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×