Element tv - Element Repair Tech left TV showing upside down

Oct 05, 2013
review #451160

I've back and forth for over six months with Element Electronics trying to get them to fix or replace this TV that was purchased in Dec.2012, I have had three repair technicians come to my home and was unable to fix it with the parts that was sent.

The last one left the TV showing upside down and told me to call the company. They're now telling me that I need to pay to have it shipped if I want it replaced. If this is what made in America gives me, I'll take my chances with China. I have never had to deal with a company like this that has no regards for consumers who purchase their products.

To buy a TV and only watch it for less than 4 months is unreal to me. Besides this Co., I have since refuse to shop at Target where this TV was purchase.

I was told by one of the workers that they found out the TV were not good and did nothing to stop customers from buying them.They're all a consumer rip-offs!!!!!

8a16f9f
3.4
Had an experience with Element tv?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
timber

Aug 07

I bought my Element tv on black Friday at Target. 5 months later I have sound but no picture. I was told they knew of this problem with the faulty panel and it can"t be fixed. They sold the tvs knowing this. They lowered the price to dump the 50 inch tvs. Now I have to buy all the packing materials and pay for shipping to get a refund, minus the cost of shipping and packing.!!! I will never buy an Element product again. To add insult to injury my debt card was hacked also.

bbi

Jun 14 Coral Gables, Florida

welcome to the club of peace of cr... element tv and Target policy,, Me too, I was able to watch tv only for 1 month had 2 techs ,1 replace part that did not work .....the manufacture never sent me instructions in how to get this peace of junk back to them .lost 365.00 dollars.

catied

Oct 10, 2013

Let me add my TV to the rip off problems by Element TV. I have just started down this path and am getting the same problems. Now Element doesn't answer their phone. I see a class action suit or Attorney General investigation here. So Target will not help?? I will remove my business from them too if they sell products they won't stand behind.

×
You were reading a complaint about Element tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×