Element tv - NEVER BUY ELEMENT TV

Jul 08, 2013
review #427284

I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes.I went to target and couldn't return it so I contacted Element customer service, that is awful, and they send some parts and a technician to repair it (it took 4 weeks to arrive).

The technician were not able to fix it and left the tv image upside down. I called Element again and they told me that if I want my tv repaired I need to send it to the tech service and PAY FOR THE SHIPMENT! OMG, I buy something that stops working after 2 motnhs, I am treated like s... buy their customer service and now they want me to PAY for the shipment!

This company is a very bad joke!

Who garantee me that after sending the TV and PAYING for the shipment the new tv is going to work??NEVER LOOSE YOUR MONEY ON THIS TV BRAND!

8695439
2.5
Had an experience with Element tv?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Element_EL_SUCKS

Aug 16

Wish I saw this mine didn't even last a week and they wanted me to pay to ship it then too.

john

Dec 17, 2013

I have an element, 6 years now with not one problem

stupid consumer

Oct 08, 2013

They got me on this one too. Never again. They sent me 2 defective TV's and I still don't have one, it's been over 4 months now. Now they are not answering the phone, so I guess they went out of business.

Aug 07, 2013 Miami, Florida

Having same issue with Element TV purchased at Target. This is ridiculous. Employee at Target told us that that TV always has this issue. Why does Target continue selling it?!??

SteelTrepid

Aug 03, 2013 Toledo, Ohio

I'm sorry to hear your technician was worthless.
I just completed a repair on this model and saw the same problem. I however am a good technician and I fixed this problem for my customer. After replacing the board, I saw the problem, but know that updating the firmware fixes it. I updated and the TV is working properly. Download the firmware, put it on a USB flash drive, and then update the TV. The picture will be orientated right and you'll be good to go. Good luck!

Missy&Eddie

Jul 11, 2013 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

My TV is doing the same thing I got the part on Monday and a technician hasnt even called me yet I called Element yesterday and they had in their system that my job was completed. I am super mad its turning off every 2 minutes!! I wonder what we can do? They told me have patience theres like 30,000 people ahead of me.

×
You were reading a complaint about Element tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×